The DeVos Graduate School of Management has an immediate need for a qualified professor to teach in our DBA and MS in Business Analytics programs. The applicant must hold a Ph.D. or D.B.A. in Business or Data Analytics.
The candidate must be qualified to serve as a professor, an active member of a dynamic faculty community and an advisor for multiple doctoral students in dissertation research methodology. Candidates who are ABD but near completion of their terminal degree may be considered. As part of a dynamic faculty team, this position will be physically located in Midland, MI.
- Skill in using SAS, SPSS, Stata, Python and/or R as an analytic toolset
- Knowledge of data management, mining and visualization techniques
- Experience in teaching and mentoring students on quantitative research methodologies
- Experience serving as DBA/PhD Dissertation Committee chair and/or committee member
- Experience designing, developing and implementing graduate level online courses
- Preference is given to those who have extensive business and online teaching experience as well as the relevant degree.
- Candidates must also be comfortable facilitating problem-based learning and learner-center classrooms.
The candidate hired in this position will be a key member of our faculty and should be comfortable in representing the graduate school and our analytics programming to internal and external constituents. Fulltime faculty members have a role in advising, admissions, assessment and mentoring adjunct faculty.
The DeVos Graduate School is part of the Northwood University system and is an established and highly regarded institution of graduate education in business. Further information about the Graduate School philosophy, programs and approach can be found at https://www.northwood.edu/graduate
How to apply
To be considered, applicants must provide the following:
- A completed online application.
- A Cover Letter explaining what locations and areas of instruction are of interest.
- Unofficial transcripts of all graduate level study attached to the application.
Incomplete applications without the appropriate academic credentials will not be considered.