Established in 1958, Brandman University is a private, non-profit university and a member of the Chapman University System. Steeped in academic tradition, Brandman University provides quality education to primarily non-traditional students who demand the same high academic standards as a traditional university, but whose needs require greater flexibility and relevance in program delivery and learning assessment.
The School of Extended Education is currently seeking qualified instructors to facilitate professional development programs in person, online or via webinar. Instructors will present on their subject of expertise based on the needs of the School of Extended Education.
Instructional duties include but are not limited to:
- Instructor will provide an appropriate learning environment and materials as required for adult students to master the learning outcomes defined for the professional development program.
- Occasional travel may be required depending on the School of Extended Education’s needs
Requirements for the position are:
- Bachelor’s degree or adequate equivalent work/experience
- Subject matter knowledge specific to the needs of the School of Extended Education
- Expertise with presenting/facilitating on the subject matter of expertise
Equal Employment Opportunity -Brandman University is committed to providing an educational and work environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. Brandman prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), disability (mental and physical), marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and/ related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Reasonable Accommodation – Brandman University provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the recruitment department at [email protected].