Job ID: 257929
For more than 50 years, Kennesaw State University has been known for its entrepreneurial spirit and sense of community. A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State is located just north of Atlanta, and combines a suburban setting on two metro-Atlanta campuses in Kennesaw and Marietta. As one of Georgia’s largest universities, Kennesaw State offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, including a growing number of doctoral programs. A member of the University System of Georgia, Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2) committed to becoming a world-class academic institution positioned to broaden its academic and research missions and expand its scope on a local, regional and national level. For more information, visit kennesaw.edu.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Our Marietta campus is located at 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060.
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a nine-month, full-time, non-tenure track, Limited Term Instructor of Economics faculty position in the Department of Economics, Finance and Quantitative Analysis that begins August 2023.
- Teaching undergraduate courses in the area of Economics
- Teaching assignments will be based on earned degrees and SACSCOC Faculty Credentials Guidelines.
- A Master’s degree, or the foreign equivalent, in a discipline related to Economics or a closely related discipline is required.
- An MBA
- Evidence of teaching and working with a culturally and an ethnically diverse community
- Willingness to teach in face-to-face, on-line or hybrid modalities
- Record of past teaching at the undergraduate level
How to apply
Required Documents to Attach
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts and Official International Course-by-Course Evaluations Due Upon Hire)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Apply Before Date
For full consideration, please apply by May 31, 2023. This position is open until filled.
For questions about this faculty opening, please contact Dr. Aniruddha Bagchi, [email protected].
For more information or questions about a faculty job posting, please contact Academic Affairs at [email protected]. For technical support, please call OneUSG Connect Support at 877-251-2644, or by email at [email protected].
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
If you apply for this position or indicate an interest advise the HR person you saw this advertisements on jobs.world.edu